Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Friday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Finland, European Union
    Posts
    1,879

    Default Friday

    It's friday, so I'll just leave this here:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ελλάδα(Αθήνα)-Россия (г. Красноярск)
    Posts
    1,711

    Default Απ: Friday

    Code:
    # include<iostream>
    main()
    int miaou;
    while(! miaou)
    cout <<miaou<<endl<<"I am a big baby";
    }
    }
    An endless loop.

    Πάντα Φιλικά, Στάμος.
    Desktop: openSUSE Leap 15.3||x86_64||Gnome 3.14 & KDE 5||AMD Ryzen 7 8 core||Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Gaming Edition
    Γλώσσες Προγραμματισμού: C++, Qt developing.
    http://bit.ly/fT8Hfi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ελλάδα(Αθήνα)-Россия (г. Красноярск)
    Posts
    1,711

    Default Απ: Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by stamostolias View Post
    Code:
    # include<iostream>
    main()
    {
    int miaou;
    while(! miaou)
    cout <<miaou<<endl<<"I am a big baby and watch cartoons on tv";
    }
    }
    An endless loop.

    Ooops it is my fault, I forgot to put { in the beginning of program.
    Πάντα Φιλικά, Στάμος.
    Desktop: openSUSE Leap 15.3||x86_64||Gnome 3.14 & KDE 5||AMD Ryzen 7 8 core||Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Gaming Edition
    Γλώσσες Προγραμματισμού: C++, Qt developing.
    http://bit.ly/fT8Hfi

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Απ: Friday

    TGIF! Especially if it isn't raining!
    "Linux provides freedom, problem is most users don't know what it is or how to use it." ~me
    Friends don't let Friends wear red shirts on away parties!
    Linux User #477531 | Danbury Area Computer Society (www.dacs.org)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,317

    Default Re: Friday

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:06:01 +0000, Chrysantine wrote:

    > It's friday, so I'll just leave this here:
    >
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4


    It sounds very much like someone recorded our three cats and then sped it
    up. I swear, they're like this every single morning, as if they hadn't
    been fed in years....

    Jim
    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,654

    Default Re: Friday

    Jim Henderson wrote:

    > On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:06:01 +0000, Chrysantine wrote:
    >
    >> It's friday, so I'll just leave this here:
    >>
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

    >
    > It sounds very much like someone recorded our three cats and then sped it
    > up. I swear, they're like this every single morning, as if they hadn't
    > been fed in years....
    >
    > Jim

    +2
    since we have two cats which behave exactly the same as yours

    --
    PC: oS 11.3 64 bit | Intel Core2 Quad Q8300@2.50GHz | KDE 4.6.1 | GeForce
    9600 GT | 4GB Ram
    Eee PC 1201n: oS 11.4 64 bit | Intel Atom 330@1.60GHz | KDE 4.6.0 | nVidia
    ION | 3GB Ram

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,317

    Default Re: Friday

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:58:02 +0000, martin_helm wrote:

    > Jim Henderson wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:06:01 +0000, Chrysantine wrote:
    >>
    >>> It's friday, so I'll just leave this here:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

    >>
    >> It sounds very much like someone recorded our three cats and then sped
    >> it up. I swear, they're like this every single morning, as if they
    >> hadn't been fed in years....
    >>
    >> Jim

    > +2
    > since we have two cats which behave exactly the same as yours


    Does it drive you as crazy as it drives us? We occasionally make empty
    threats of turning them into slippers when they get *really* obnoxious.

    Jim



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,236

    Default Re: Friday

    Extremely annoying. Still, beats a politician's speech any day of the week.

    One of the highlights of Fridays is the BOFH! Pity it's not every friday...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,654

    Default Re: Friday

    Jim Henderson wrote:

    >
    > Does it drive you as crazy as it drives us? We occasionally make empty
    > threats of turning them into slippers when they get *really* obnoxious.
    >
    > Jim
    >

    It drives my wife and me really crazy sometimes, we did not find a solution
    yet.
    I will keep what you proposed in mind - does it help?

    --
    PC: oS 11.3 64 bit | Intel Core2 Quad Q8300@2.50GHz | KDE 4.6.1 | GeForce
    9600 GT | 4GB Ram
    Eee PC 1201n: oS 11.4 64 bit | Intel Atom 330@1.60GHz | KDE 4.6.0 | nVidia
    ION | 3GB Ram

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    252

    Default Re: Friday

    Really catchy tune but it makes my tongue ache listening to it!

    There is a book called "1001 uses for a dead cat"
    ......but when it comes to computers, I've forgotten more than I ever knew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •