Unable to boot & install openSUSE-11.4(64-bit) in my desktop

Hello Friends.
I’ve successfully downloaded openSUSE-11.4(64-bit) ISO image from the openSUSE site,and burned the ISO image successfully into 2 DVD’s separately using Nero(ver.7)
But I am unable to boot up from the DVD.
When I pop in the DVD into my DVD-writer,a few seconds go by with the blinking cursor,and eventually boots off to Windows.**The BIOS setting of my machine has been enabled to boot from CD/DVD first before HDD. **

No error messages are shown while I try to boot.
The burned ISO image file is O.K. as it gets **successfully verified **after writing on the DVD.
The image file {openSUSE-11.4 (64-bit)}being 4.29GB in size
Please,help me Friends.

Hello Friends.
I’ve successfully downloaded openSUSE-11.4(64-bit) ISO image from the openSUSE site,and burned the ISO image successfully into 2 DVD’s separately using Nero(ver.7)
But I am unable to boot up from the DVD.
When I pop in the DVD into my DVD-writer,a few seconds go by with the blinking cursor,and eventually boots off to Windows.**The BIOS setting of my machine has been enabled to boot from CD/DVD first before HDD. **

No error messages are shown while I try to boot.
The burned ISO image file is O.K. as it gets **successfully verified **after writing on the DVD.
The image file {openSUSE-11.4 (64-bit)}being 4.29GB in size
Please,help me Friends.
I would say that the DVD ISO image you can download from openSUSE is OK and will boot a computer. So, when this does not work for a user, it falls under just a few possible problems shown in their most common occurrence:

1. Computer BIOS not set to boot from CD/DVD
  2. Burned ISO Disk is Bad
  3. Downloaded Image is corrupt
  4. CD/DVD Burner is Dirty
  5. CD/DVD Player is BAD
  6. openSUSE Boot CD/DVD is not compatible with your PC

Consider that on one of my DVD burns, I actually got a bad burn recently and the DVD was no good even though the downloaded image was good and my DVD player Burner is good. I just had to burn a second DVD which then worked OK. CD/DVD drives can become dirty and require the dust being blown out of them. Old CD/DVD burners do go bad as I have had to replace more than one defective optical drive. So what problem do you have? Well, if you have more than one computer or a friend next door with a computer, take your disk to their house and see if it will boot. If it does not, your disk is bad and the case is settled. It is just a few thoughts on the matter.

Thank You,