YaST switched icon sets on me, and I can't change it back

There is absolutely nothing in any documentation on how to change YaST’s theme. I run GNOME but installed KDE to try it out, and even after I uninstalled the yast2-theme-openSUSE-Oxygen and re-installed yast2-theme-openSUSE-Crystal, icons in YaST are still from the Oxygen theme. They’re correct in Control Center, but not YaST.

Is there any way to change the icon theme? I even removed all folders in /usr/share/YaST2/theme and YaST wasn’t even phased.

You need to run the program qtconfig as root. I don’t use gnome, but maybe the command would be gksu qtconfig or gnomesu qtconfig, but I am not sure of the command. In KDE the command would be kdesu qtconfig.

Thank You,

I’m using the GTK interface, and I already tried running qtconfig. No dice. The problem isn’t the general appearance, just the icons, and there’s nothing about icons in qtconfig.

Quick update: I deleted all the themes from /usr/share/YaST2/themes to see if it would have an effect, and initially it didn’t. However, after a while the icons all reported missing, which meant something changed. So I re-installed the Crystal theme, and am hoping it’ll eventually choose to display them.

Does YaST have a time-based method for verifying its icons? It’d be nice to speed up the process.

Okay, so Yast isn’t showing any icons (it shows the generic broken icon), and I can’t figure out how to get it to see the theme. =/