Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Europe
    Posts
    192

    Default Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    I'm not able to connect to my university's internet facilities under openSUSE 11.4. I have been able to connect in the past and I am still able to connect in Windows 7.

    Here's a summary of my findings:

    • openSUSE 11.4 + Home WiFi: works
    • openSUSE 11.4 + Home Ethernet: works
    • openSUSE 11.4 + University WiFi: doesn't work
    • openSUSE 11.4 + University Ethernet: doesn't work
    • Windows 7 + Any Internet Connection I've Tried: works


    When I try to connect to the university WiFi, a valid IP address is assigned to me and the gateway address appears to be correct, so I don't see a problem in the DHCP negotations. Same with my university's Ethernet: I get a valid IP address, but I can't connect to the internet.

    When I browse to any site with Chromium/Chrome/Firefox/lynx/curl, the page is stuck at "Sending request". I have tried disabling my firewall - that didn't solve anything.

    I don't know what else I can try and the campus' network administrators are puzzled. How can I resolve my issue?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

    Post the output from the following commands when on WiFi or wired at school:

    ip addr
    ip route
    ip -s link
    grep -v '^#' /etc/resolv.conf
    ping -c 2 8.8.8.8
    ping -c 2 google.com

    Good luck.




    On 03/30/2011 10:36 AM, pdedecker wrote:
    >
    > I'm not able to connect to my university's internet facilities under
    > openSUSE 11.4. I have been able to connect in the past and I am still
    > able to connect in Windows 7.
    >
    > Here's a summary of my findings:
    >
    >
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + Home WiFi: works
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + Home Ethernet: works
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + University WiFi: *doesn't work*
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + University Ethernet: *doesn't work*
    > - Windows 7 + Any Internet Connection I've Tried: works
    >
    > When I try to connect to the university WiFi, a valid IP address is
    > assigned to me and the gateway address appears to be correct, so I don't
    > see a problem in the DHCP negotations. Same with my university's
    > Ethernet: I get a valid IP address, but I can't connect to the
    > internet.
    >
    > When I browse to any site with Chromium/Chrome/Firefox/lynx/curl, the
    > page is stuck at "Sending request". I have tried disabling my firewall -
    > that didn't solve anything.
    >
    > I don't know what else I can try and the campus' network administrators
    > are puzzled. How can I resolve my issue?
    >
    >

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v2.0.15 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

    iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJNk2jLAAoJEF+XTK08PnB5+dgP/jiHNvmUW3mH6M6CkEO87gAg
    ko9On0ye0kj+LpK7XTQXJSpKxYJMwIc1XBJSE3GLfbNVtX4o2a2BR9lnn0z2vFzq
    cKZw0Dwa3EXOOTxDY/Y9UNZqtwQTbAGmaseoFEwibo8X+wAe2aCTsKSdOXLQnoyN
    K/Z3e1QL3S5pIyrJurmqYsnzt/3LGb1DNBpo9rXRxwuRzGyTAX1Nj+M6qhTh23g/
    VB2rQ4TfOD6B275n1bPqifT+qySqlDJpDkXb8wCNhhHkt/leFIke0zL0DC0kVbYz
    7aLdAjZhjqwv26DiFbmrvho7pSmJ4xeGTZGrTrNSB8yZHyET38K8TUvbjh5tq1cs
    8ny/dUI+A00KBlVAdKzCL+IDPPFxcEo8ulTWOn0QlQi1quCxSyivjzOHJ+VrNlCW
    cf9qNDNSpsPpg+egmlF5feF8w+2du0acVU5eymeJwOa8tIvrBnHFdrizLZXjOwQS
    cTbe3y/zON55UjK60KFuqNSyztGZfDzdgIFdNS0cMm3S+0en9Zw9lVqfxILOSLT4
    +alwYLr6gYMiuYbVEaBbWjDbgzd4NnAkGCE3PwhMtReSf2gHRmU+d6nJsd93qrhw
    kXuYnV3j52+bxFBzZuL0tQS7uzcqwAAUfGKHwTST28lNWLyLcirpXxxWSUbrzos8
    VEukBJ7uknskoJQSDjgE
    =ThPE
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    pdedecker wrote:

    >
    > I'm not able to connect to my university's internet facilities under
    > openSUSE 11.4. I have been able to connect in the past and I am still
    > able to connect in Windows 7.
    >
    > Here's a summary of my findings:
    >
    >
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + Home WiFi: works
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + Home Ethernet: works
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + University WiFi: *doesn't work*
    > - openSUSE 11.4 + University Ethernet: *doesn't work*
    > - Windows 7 + Any Internet Connection I've Tried: works
    >
    > When I try to connect to the university WiFi, a valid IP address is
    > assigned to me and the gateway address appears to be correct, so I don't
    > see a problem in the DHCP negotations. Same with my university's
    > Ethernet: I get a valid IP address, but I can't connect to the
    > internet.
    >
    > When I browse to any site with Chromium/Chrome/Firefox/lynx/curl, the
    > page is stuck at "Sending request". I have tried disabling my firewall -
    > that didn't solve anything.
    >
    > I don't know what else I can try and the campus' network administrators
    > are puzzled. How can I resolve my issue?
    >


    Is it a name resolution, perhaps specifically IPV6, issue?

    Can you browse with firefox to http://74.125.225.20 (www.google.com)?

    --
    Don

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Europe
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    Here's the requested data. I was connected to the university WiFi at the time.

    Code:
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ip addr                                                                                                                                                             
    1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN                                                                                                                                  
        link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00                                                                                                                                            
        inet 127.0.0.1/8 brd 127.255.255.255 scope host lo                                                                                                                                               
        inet6 ::1/128 scope host                                                                                                                                                                         
           valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever                                                                                                                                                       
    2: eth0: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state DOWN qlen 1000                                                                                                          
        link/ether 1c:c1:de:91:54:1a brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff                                                                                                                                               
    3: wlan0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP qlen 1000
        link/ether 00:27:10:2f:1a:dc brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
        inet 10.5.244.210/16 brd 10.5.255.255 scope global wlan0
        inet6 fe80::227:10ff:fe2f:1adc/64 scope link 
           valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    4: vmnet1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state DOWN qlen 1000
        link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:01 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    5: vmnet8: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state DOWN qlen 1000
        link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:08 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    10.5.0.0/16 dev wlan0  proto kernel  scope link  src 10.5.244.210  metric 2                                                                                                                          
    default via 10.5.0.1 dev wlan0  proto static       
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> grep -v '^#' /etc/resolv.conf
    search home                                                                  
    nameserver 192.168.1.1
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ping -c 2 8.8.8.8
    PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8) 56(84) bytes of data.
    
    --- 8.8.8.8 ping statistics ---
    2 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 999ms
    
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ping -c 2 google.com
    ping: unknown host google.com
    I tried pinging myself. That did work.

    Code:
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ping -c 2 10.5.244.210
    PING 10.5.244.210 (10.5.244.210) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from 10.5.244.210: icmp_req=1 ttl=64 time=0.038 ms
    64 bytes from 10.5.244.210: icmp_req=2 ttl=64 time=0.045 ms
    
    --- 10.5.244.210 ping statistics ---
    2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1000ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.038/0.041/0.045/0.007 ms

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Europe
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    I realized I forgot some commands, so I regathered the data. I used the university's wired network this time.

    Code:
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ip addr
    1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN 
        link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
        inet 127.0.0.1/8 brd 127.255.255.255 scope host lo
        inet6 ::1/128 scope host 
           valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP qlen 1000
        link/ether 1c:c1:de:91:54:1a brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
        inet 192.168.9.175/24 brd 192.168.9.255 scope global eth0
        inet6 fe80::1ec1:deff:fe91:541a/64 scope link 
           valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    3: wlan0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN qlen 1000
        link/ether 00:27:10:2f:1a:dc brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    4: vmnet1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
        link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:01 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
        inet 192.168.2.1/24 brd 192.168.2.255 scope global vmnet1
        inet6 fe80::250:56ff:fec0:1/64 scope link 
           valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    5: vmnet8: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
        link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:08 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
        inet 172.16.19.1/24 brd 172.16.19.255 scope global vmnet8
        inet6 fe80::250:56ff:fec0:8/64 scope link 
           valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever                                                                                                                                                       
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ip route                                                                                                                                         
    172.16.19.0/24 dev vmnet8  proto kernel  scope link  src 172.16.19.1                                                                                                                                 
    192.168.2.0/24 dev vmnet1  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.2.1                                                                                                                                 
    192.168.9.0/24 dev eth0  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.9.175  metric 1                                                                                                                       
    default via 192.168.9.1 dev eth0  proto static                                                                                                                                                       
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ip -s link                                                                                                                                        
    1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN                                                                                                                                  
        link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00                                                                                                                                            
        RX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped overrun mcast                                                                                                                                                
        35687      197      0       0       0       0                                                                                                                                                    
        TX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped carrier collsns                                                                                                                                              
        35687      197      0       0       0       0                                                                                                                                                    
    2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP qlen 1000                                                                                                              
        link/ether 1c:c1:de:91:54:1a brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff                                                                                                                                               
        RX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped overrun mcast                                                                                                                                                
        87290      910      0       0       0       8                                                                                                                                                    
        TX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped carrier collsns                                                                                                                                              
        56197      670      0       0       0       0                                                                                                                                                    
    3: wlan0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN qlen 1000                                                                                                                               
        link/ether 00:27:10:2f:1a:dc brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff                                                                                                                                               
        RX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped overrun mcast                                                                                                                                                
        41072      188      0       0       0       0                                                                                                                                                    
        TX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped carrier collsns                                                                                                                                              
        6168       25       0       0       0       0                                                                                                                                                    
    4: vmnet1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000                                                                                                       
        link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:01 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff                                                                                                                                               
        RX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped overrun mcast                                                                                                                                                
        0          0        0       0       0       0      
        TX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped carrier collsns 
        0          30       0       0       0       0      
    5: vmnet8: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
        link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:08 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
        RX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped overrun mcast   
        0          0        0       0       0       0      
        TX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped carrier collsns 
        0          30       0       0       0       0      
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> grep -v '^#' /etc/resolv.conf
    search home
    nameserver 192.168.1.1
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ping -c 2 8.8.8.8
    PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8) 56(84) bytes of data.
    
    --- 8.8.8.8 ping statistics ---
    2 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 1000ms
    
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ping -c 2 google.com
    ping: unknown host google.com
    pdedecker@linux-qhij:~>

  6. #6

    Default Re: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

    Well the problem is pretty clear.... your DNS server is set to 192.168.1.1
    which may be leftover from when you're at home. Try fixing it with the
    following command:

    sudo /sbin/netconfig -f update

    This can happen if you (or something on your system other than
    NetworkManager) ever manually modifies the /etc/resolv.conf file.

    Good luck.





    On 03/31/2011 03:36 AM, pdedecker wrote:
    >
    > I realized I forgot some commands, so I regathered the data. I used the
    > university's wired network this time.
    >
    >
    > Code:
    > --------------------
    > pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ip addr
    > 1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN
    > link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
    > inet 127.0.0.1/8 brd 127.255.255.255 scope host lo
    > inet6 ::1/128 scope host
    > valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    > 2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP qlen 1000
    > link/ether 1c:c1:de:91:54:1a brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > inet 192.168.9.175/24 brd 192.168.9.255 scope global eth0
    > inet6 fe80::1ec1:deff:fe91:541a/64 scope link
    > valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    > 3: wlan0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN qlen 1000
    > link/ether 00:27:10:2f:1a:dc brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > 4: vmnet1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
    > link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:01 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > inet 192.168.2.1/24 brd 192.168.2.255 scope global vmnet1
    > inet6 fe80::250:56ff:fec0:1/64 scope link
    > valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    > 5: vmnet8: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
    > link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:08 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > inet 172.16.19.1/24 brd 172.16.19.255 scope global vmnet8
    > inet6 fe80::250:56ff:fec0:8/64 scope link
    > valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    > pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ip route
    > 172.16.19.0/24 dev vmnet8 proto kernel scope link src 172.16.19.1
    > 192.168.2.0/24 dev vmnet1 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.2.1
    > 192.168.9.0/24 dev eth0 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.9.175 metric 1
    > default via 192.168.9.1 dev eth0 proto static
    > pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ip -s link
    > 1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN
    > link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
    > RX: bytes packets errors dropped overrun mcast
    > 35687 197 0 0 0 0
    > TX: bytes packets errors dropped carrier collsns
    > 35687 197 0 0 0 0
    > 2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP qlen 1000
    > link/ether 1c:c1:de:91:54:1a brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > RX: bytes packets errors dropped overrun mcast
    > 87290 910 0 0 0 8
    > TX: bytes packets errors dropped carrier collsns
    > 56197 670 0 0 0 0
    > 3: wlan0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN qlen 1000
    > link/ether 00:27:10:2f:1a:dc brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > RX: bytes packets errors dropped overrun mcast
    > 41072 188 0 0 0 0
    > TX: bytes packets errors dropped carrier collsns
    > 6168 25 0 0 0 0
    > 4: vmnet1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
    > link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:01 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > RX: bytes packets errors dropped overrun mcast
    > 0 0 0 0 0 0
    > TX: bytes packets errors dropped carrier collsns
    > 0 30 0 0 0 0
    > 5: vmnet8: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
    > link/ether 00:50:56:c0:00:08 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    > RX: bytes packets errors dropped overrun mcast
    > 0 0 0 0 0 0
    > TX: bytes packets errors dropped carrier collsns
    > 0 30 0 0 0 0
    > pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> grep -v '^#' /etc/resolv.conf
    > search home
    > nameserver 192.168.1.1
    > pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ping -c 2 8.8.8.8
    > PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8) 56(84) bytes of data.
    >
    > --- 8.8.8.8 ping statistics ---
    > 2 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 1000ms
    >
    > pdedecker@linux-qhij:~> ping -c 2 google.com
    > ping: unknown host google.com
    > pdedecker@linux-qhij:~>
    > --------------------
    >
    >

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v2.0.15 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

    iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJNlHCDAAoJEF+XTK08PnB59foP/iUiylMOnPQEAsVxSRcXkJI3
    bPuCctzrZUVpZ2M0kqBCX8lPcrcoff8BhomW/s3ZcjiUsp8IDTcTnQfySIlEEv88
    bNnufeZ+QpF6lx5y0ciTlzwT9Ydj/w4F80r2Jyi9CP4d4tbkpmzz5Tn20gfK1n+W
    wOm32PuyAu4k5bY0yZYkNOQpADKY9PToZwv7n0pUwMhHDR6593IWKkdg+EA6V8wJ
    VyCtYRlx/nOTPw2rk7fP+OuS57mbcwdIBLA+DIL3BeqOao+qn5G9Oqq9cg5NBEuw
    PDv3gdBPQpBQRYSABI/MtsV6rqYIGv5Rn0DquOgYmRuxl/4dk2thl5SjTZwi2dtL
    SL946sgGuSH/wPatvRDtZUS2QL+MIdPy3WDY4tJx92dcidg0NR9lQ6HpPo9CRymh
    rRjigHTjEwaWeHORqpj2fdrvZNCGsukMQc/y6TkAGjjQQh1RjybTW2uELU0FRVPS
    Yvk8tijNHWXVZzrke+SQHqvtZ1cBE+owHxyyqsfKzABlMTji41eZtM9U5VGm/Q+A
    dshc2N0oMRHS2KZAWCywA41bQwgbBekTs2O8KPuh/kzI3u9xKkTCKH0prwKxgRC/
    90G+mcnZFcr31hVHhc7CLkdaVoUvGCQY6/xbiJzDCZ5ZJOsMr8ZQuuAnf+I4sQXB
    QVd9Q4/G8i7vCAOgzvJm
    =Y3cR
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Europe
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    Awesome, my internet connection is working again. I had seen an init warning saying that /etc/resolv.conf had been modified, but I didn't remember when that started showing up so I assumed that some app had modified it for a legitimate reason.

    Thanks!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Can't browse internet at university, works fine in Windows

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

    Glad it's working. The next step may be to find out what else modified
    your /etc/resolv.conf file (not during bootup... sometime a while ago
    before this all started) and then see if that can be enhanced to do it
    more-intelligently. One of the comments in the default file mentions
    removing that line should be done if customization occurs. That line's
    omission is what lets NetworkManager know to not touch the file which
    causes your issue.

    Good luck.





    On 03/31/2011 07:06 AM, pdedecker wrote:
    >
    > Awesome, my internet connection is working again. I had seen an init
    > warning saying that /etc/resolv.conf had been modified, but I didn't
    > remember when that started showing up so I assumed that some app had
    > modified it for a legitimate reason.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    >

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v2.0.15 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

    iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJNlIIBAAoJEF+XTK08PnB5qUwP/jsapH2IogINVgV3ayzNQUjr
    ZFHKk8SnzsbySjN2160R6nwiRq7WF0z37dM9634Pxx/sv8160GG8EGKevPsDsZqq
    R+fvpWbjIsGRjVFrOH9JcHXzmYtZgg6Ue6Wzd3UfcnjJC4JVwq4/YCCfpwTtK95/
    xe0ZNH8dAaOzAAkdDD0WYWCLzUM6G+6iZJQ4q8DCCZfBIPWVscMNd7UpX+hV4GoF
    sgwNRVmE3NnDkXRruqomF4cjCn0g8U4qTjYsY7o6wxbKVrtH6OgfZ48YkAOWZ04P
    yywxizss0NczLaRgRPOJ7qPyQczAO9mgXrfr1AVrA0DhdKWBG0atHASJv3+wdQSF
    GfkYEy8dLOcCHKL8ZfO+RlNhWwmWTrbha/2Q2nQGrRJQbkkeVOsZbocRTdPeN3LZ
    Wm/6TxtNs19UImQbWDvWMMqEsCy2sPnCLkVRB4yf00I6trBXOftpSmVwdWqTKG0N
    ms2vRO2c/SLk65vbsnXB/Hi6DW+6acKdgGSv+WBN9YfVzv09QEo9M3YOXXuQt4Yy
    686JICpSNNcDOz2v+qFJ1vRCsxd2/eY80EcPnn1dAo6ZGEMxBtzmOBtEN0Y4SwMN
    tQlBcMJcIH3c4Lc8pfdcXHAzHkY7mayIkNQXHrC9sfrjn5/iJk9HXdRJudabYi9P
    89YLdKd4FFEMxFgUvqcF
    =JSVP
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •