Thread: Netbeans 6.9.1 -> suse 11.4 (how launch program and open file in tab)

Default Netbeans 6.9.1 -> suse 11.4 (how launch program and open file in tab)

Hi, I've already installed netbeans 6.9.1 on suse 11.4 -> my netbeans app starts new window every time when I click file which is connected to this IDE( for example php file). What can I do to make netbeans open files in new tab not a window. thnx in advance

Default Re: Netbeans 6.9.1 -> suse 11.4 (how launch program and open file in tab)

Hi, I'm using Netbeans 6.9.1 in 11.4 and it opens files in new tabs, it works for me correctly. I'm using java-1_6_0-openjdk JRE.

I have no idea why this happens, and I could not find any setting in the option settings which could change this (but I could overlook something, there are so many options....)

You could try removing (or rather just renaming) the Netbeans confing in your HOME dir - e.g. rename ~/.netbeans to ~/.netbeans.bak and start Netbeans. This should reset you config and use the default.

Default Re: Netbeans 6.9.1 -> suse 11.4 (how launch program and open file in tab)

I did rename ~/.netbeans.bak and start Netbeans and still the same. I've got the same java. and I really don't know how should I look to this options.