Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your cup in the morning?

Wink Whats your cup in the morning?

Haha, this is a funny but still interesting question i like to ask.
    People have habits and are sometimes bound to rules no one understands.
    Take me, as an example.
    I start my day with a nice cup of hot english breakfast tea (*). Nothing beats that.
    Only if i visit my parents, i have a cup of coffee for the start.

If you like, maybe you include what kind of brew you have.

* mine is from Trader Joe.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Whats your cup in the morning?

I start my day with coffee. I am kind of a nut about coffee and buy whole bean which I then grid each day as I prepare my timer coffee maker. On the weekends, I make it fresh from the start, but during week, I get up at 5:00 am to go to work and I use a timer to make the coffee at 5:30 am. I buy whole been coffee from lots of places. I do like Starbucks a lot, but I also visit the local shops like "Its a Grind" or the "Beanery" for instance. I like Hazelnut coffee a lot and Kona if I can afford it. Otherwise, I just go for alleged bold blends of one type or another. I also drink a lot of iced tea in the summer, but only coffee in the morning. I can drink it black or with cream. Depending on how bad or old it might be, my cream ratio can go up.

Thank You,
    My Blog: https://forums.opensuse.org/blogs/jdmcdaniel3/

Software efficiency halves every 18 months, thus compensating for Moore's Law

Its James again from Austin, Texas

Blog Entries

Default Re: Whats your cup in the morning?

Six months ago I had no dependencies (in terms of addictive substances) and I thought that was boring, so I consciously decided to take up drinking coffee, and now I am happily addicted to it. So every morning I really, really like to have a coffee as the dawn rolls in. It's great to really like that event.
    Leap 42.3 & 15.1 &KDE
    FYIs from the days of yore

for me its coffee in the morning. But I do not have a special brand. Right now it is Hillson from Fresh & Easy and mostly I have Yuban from Costco.

It is also a slight addiction somehow. When I do not get coffee in the morning, or it is decaffinated then I will be in a really bad mood over the whole day
    Desk: HP Pavilion, Nvidia GeForce GTX460, Atheros Wlan, openSUSE 12.1 KDE 4.7.2, Win7
    Lap: Sony Vaio VPCEB3J1E, Intel GMA 3500, Intel Wlan, openSUSE 12.1 KDE 4.7.2
    Netty: HP Mini 3530, Xubuntu 11.10

Cocoa drink for me (I detest coffe). It's best if You just melt a bar of chocolate with milk but I usually don't have time to do that in the morning so I rely on an instant coca drink called Puchatek (I very much doubt it's available outside Poland )

Best regards,
    Greg
    Best regards,
    Greg

Blog Entries

'Clipper' White Tea with Vanilla
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

Default Απ: Whats your cup in the morning?

Good morning to all. I start my day drinking sage with tea and honey and eating a small bar of chocolate(chocolate is good for brain). Unfortunatelly I can not drink coffee because creates a bit shakiness to me. The greek breakfast based on honey and sage.
    Πάντα Φιλικά, Στάμος.
    Desktop: openSUSE Leap 15||x86_64||Gnome 3.14 & KDE 5||AMD Ryzen 7 8 core||Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti Gaming Edition
    Γλώσσες Προγραμματισμού: C++, Qt developing.
    http://bit.ly/fT8Hfi

Blog Entries

I usually wget a kaffeine postfix to prevent me from going to sleep. Ar, I might kill somebody if not fully sane. It's true, I am a bit of an addict, but I never od. I also make some food for the cat or she won't be nice to me or let me touch her. Then I zip to the ooffice where I tidy my file. At free times during the day however I prefer to git a batch of tee or I will go off the rails. I know this is a lame story, I wish it wasn't but to sum up, my habits are not uniq but probably comm to many people. Please don't bash me if you don't identify with this. Gotta split, man.

Blog Entries

@ken_yap: Maybe you need to reduce the number of 'sessions'...

Default Απ: Whats your cup in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by stamostolias View Post
    Good morning to all. I start my day drinking sage with tea and honey and eating a small bar of chocolate(chocolate is good for brain). Unfortunatelly I can not drink coffee because creates a bit shakiness to me. The greek breakfast based on honey and sage.
    Ahhh! I forgot it and Heavy metal of cource.
    Πάντα Φιλικά, Στάμος.
    Desktop: openSUSE Leap 15||x86_64||Gnome 3.14 & KDE 5||AMD Ryzen 7 8 core||Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti Gaming Edition
    Γλώσσες Προγραμματισμού: C++, Qt developing.
    http://bit.ly/fT8Hfi

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast