Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, Firefox4 RC is released, and is opensuse 11.4 getting the update?

Default So, Firefox4 RC is released, and is opensuse 11.4 getting the update?

Or, r we just gonna wait for the final release which isnt far away anyways ;p

by the way, on mozilla 's site, i only see i686 source code, im using opensuse 11.4 64bit,so wondering if there is a 64bit version

i prefer having it in the repository, but i can just build it myself

Default Re: So, Firefox4 RC is released, and is opensuse 11.4 getting the update?

I expect it will be updated eventually via the openSUSE Update repo. Don't know when, so we normally wait patiently...

Default Απ: Re: So, Firefox4 RC is released, and is opensuse 11.4 getting the update?

Quote Originally Posted by consused View Post
    I expect it will be updated eventually via the openSUSE Update repo. Don't know when, so we normally wait patiently...
    In my opinion you must be patient. These beta versions are not stable.
    Πάντα Φιλικά, Στάμος.
    Desktop: openSUSE Leap 15||x86_64||Gnome 3.14 & KDE 5||AMD Ryzen 7 8 core||Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti Gaming Edition
    Γλώσσες Προγραμματισμού: C++, Qt developing.
    http://bit.ly/fT8Hfi

Default Re: Απ: Re: So, Firefox4 RC is released, and is opensuse 11.4 getting the update?

For those who are impatient, you may want to try the mozilla:beta repo here. It seemed pretty up to date during development.
    I'm confused...No, wait...Maybe I'm not...

Default Re: Απ: Re: So, Firefox4 RC is released, and is opensuse 11.4 getting the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath5000 View Post
    For those who are impatient, you may want to try the mozilla:beta repo here. It seemed pretty up to date during development.
    YaY! I'd been looking for this last week. Thanks I miss the word beta.
    People who do not break things first will never learn to create anything

Default Re: So, Firefox4 RC is released, and is opensuse 11.4 getting the update?

I think it was poor planning to ship 11.4 with a beta version of firefox. Firefox 4 beta RC 12 is terrible. I want to uninstall it.

I deleted it.

sticking with 3.6.15

I like Firefox4 a lot. Really hope Mozilla get's the final version out by the end of the month. Those guys seem to be the masters of delays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast