Thread: My KDE applications are missing their 48*48 icon png. file when in Gnome enviroment 11.4

Default My KDE applications are missing their 48*48 icon png. file when in Gnome enviroment 11.4

I run a OpenSUSE 11.4 64 bit with Gnome & KDE desktop.

When I run my Gnome desktop all my KDE applications are missing their usr/share/icons/hicolor/48*48/apps/nameofapplication.png picture. The KDE applications work, and when I go to that destination file the png. picture is present.

When I run a KDE environment, my KDE applications (that are missing in Gnome) have their icon 48*48 picture. Any idea why when running the Gnome environment, there is a missing path to the png. file for only the KDE applications?
    All the virtuous deeds and merit ... can be destroyed by just one moment of anger.

Default Re: My KDE applications are missing their 48*48 icon png. file when in Gnome enviroment 11.4

Not sure if this is it, but I did the normal updates and I have my icon pictures back
    All the virtuous deeds and merit ... can be destroyed by just one moment of anger.

Default Re: My KDE applications are missing their 48*48 icon png. file when in Gnome enviroment 11.4

Same missing icons situation at me

Have you had any luck getting your icons back?