Thread: Awn systray applet

Default Awn systray applet

When I used Fedora 14 I had avant window navigator with the systray applet activated. It replace the gnome systray and in Fedora I had the option to use the applet as it was or as "icon applet mode". I can't seem to edit it in openSUSE and downloaded the latest available versions of both awn and awn-extras from software.opensuse.org: Download openSUSE 11.3

Anyone else use this systray applet and got the option to change applet preferences to work in openSUSE 11.3?

Default Re: Awn systray applet

Talking about the Notification Area Applet (systray) and it has the option to show icons side by side as icons instead of the default. Used to be able to right click and chose preference to edit this, but can't do that now for some reason.

Default Re: Awn systray applet

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim_W View Post
    Talking about the Notification Area Applet (systray) and it has the option to show icons side by side as icons instead of the default. Used to be able to right click and chose preference to edit this, but can't do that now for some reason.
    I had the same problem on Ubuntu 13.04 I managed to change awn applet settings with gconf-editor.