I have a question regarding repositories - which to keep, which to lose and their priorities. Here are my repositories:

Google Chrome
dl.google.com/linux/chrome/rpm/stable/x86_64
openSUSE-11.3-Oss
download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.3/repo/oss/
openSUSE-11.3-Non-Oss
download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.3/repo/non-oss/
Red Dwarf
download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/RedDwarf/openSUSE_11.3/
Packman
ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/packman/suse/11.3/
Libdvdcss
opensuse-guide.org/repo/11.3/
KDE-Extra
download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_11.3_KDE_Distro_Factory
VideoLan Repository
download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/SuSE/11.3/
Main Repository (Contrib)
download.opensuse.org//repositories/openSUSE:/11.3:/Contrib/standard/
openSUSE BuildService Mozilla
download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.3/
NVIDIA Repository
download.nvidia.com/opensuse/11.3/
Updates for openSUSE 11.3 11.3-1.82
download.opensuse.org/update/11.3/
KDE45
download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Distro:/Factory/openSUSE_11.3

I just switched to KDE 4.5.4 and as far as my understanding goes I probably should remove something from the above. I figured out that

openSUSE BuildService KDE:Extra
download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_11.3/

can go as I have Factory one. As for the rest of them - NVIDIA obviously stays (priority 99). Same for Libdvdcss and Red Dwarf (both 99) - need those media codecs. Mozilla & Chrome both stays with 99. KDE Factory (base & extras) stays on 99. VLC - 99.

Above should give me latest releases of stuff like Firefox or VLC, newer versions than those in standard repositories. What about the Pacman? Should I switch to Pacman Factory or stay with standard one? I don't want to start some kind of dependency hell but as I said before - I need media codecs. What would be the priority of Pacman against main repositories?

And there is just 4 left, namely: openSUSE-11.3-Oss, openSUSE-11.3-Non-Oss, Main Repository (Contrib) and Updates for openSUSE 11.3 11.3-1.82. In the light of my recent upgrade to KDE 4.5.3 should I keep them all? And what the story with their priorities?

Lastly, here I stumbled upon repository called 'j.eng' (Index of /openSUSE_11.3) with description of -

This repository provides
* Security and network related packages with enhancements
* Linux kernel; functional realtime extension and Netfilter developments for state-of-the-art firewalls. Prebuilt packages for NVIDIA, fglrx, VMware, Virtualbox, etc..
Sounds interesting, any thoughts on that one? Help with those pesky repositories will be really appreciated!