Thread: How to disable the blank screen (screensaver) and password after activity

Angry How to disable the blank screen (screensaver) and password after activity

I'm using VMware and it's very anoonyng to type my pass on the suse window each time i return to that OS

Blog Entries

Default Re: How to disable the blank screen (screensaver) and password after activity

In openSUSE KDE the screensaver is found at Menu --> Config Desktop --> Look and Feel --> Desktop --> Screensaver
    Don't know about Gnome but similar
    Leap 42.3 & 15.1(Beta) &KDE
    FYIs from the days of yore

Default Re: How to disable the blank screen (screensaver) and password after activity

In GNOME its under Computer->Control Center->Screensaver as far as I can remember
    Desktop: Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 - Core i7 7700K - openSUSE Leap 42.2 KDE
    Laptop: HP EliteBook 8770W - Core i7 3940XM - openSUSE Leap 42.2 KDE

Finnaly found it on KDE @ Menu -> Applications -> System Preferences -> Desktop -> Screen saver

I had not selected any screensaver, and for this reason it was by default a "Blank Screen" screen saver with some time to begin and with ask for password, after selecting any screensaver and it's preferences it overrided default

But this is not what I need. How to disable all this, no screensaver, no password after some inactivity?

Well i could set the timer to 3600 minutes