learning repositories priority

I was updating my suse 11.3 and I noted this:
I have update repository with priority 60
I have KDE extra repository with priority 110
as far I know the 60 is highest priority than 110 so the 60 must be considered before the 110 in suggesting package updates.
when in yast I select the update repository I expect that the suggested package updates (blue) should follow the priority, for example:
1)package one version 1.1.1 installed
2)package one version 1.2.3 repository update priority 60
3)package one version 1.2.3 repository KDE stable priority 90
4)package one version 1.2.4 repository KDE extra priority 110

I expect that yast suggest me the 2)

but yast suggest me the 4)

I expect that yast suggest me the 4) when I select the KDE extra repository

where I’m wrong??
how to obtain the behaviour I like?

Probably the installed package, version 1.1.1, was installed from KDE extra. You can verify with

rpm -q --qf '%{NAME} -- %{VENDOR}
' <package>

ZYpp will not change the vendor if you don’t ask it to do so. To change that you will need to set solver.allowVendorChange to true in /etc/zypp/zypp.conf. But be sure that’s what you really want…

[QUOTE=RedDwarf;2239835Probably the installed package, version 1.1.1, was installed from KDE extra. You can verify with

rpm -q --qf '%{NAME} -- %{VENDOR}
' <package>

[/QUOTE]
yes it is so

No I don’t want this, now /etc/zypp/zypp.conf it’s “# solver.allowVendorChange = false” commented and as instruction says “Per default the solver will not replace packages of ## different vendors,”
But I would like a behaviour like this, for example:
1)package one version 1.1.1 installed
2)package one version 1.2.3 repository update priority 60
3)package one version 1.2.3 repository KDE stable priority 90
4)package one version 1.2.4 repository KDE extra priority 110

if in yast I click on repository tab and @system repo I would like that 4) is suggested to update (if I understood well the actual behaviour first consider vendor and second priority)

if I click update repo would like that 2) is suggested to update (as I’m looking in update repo, yast should shows blue only the ones updatable in the vendor I’m looking into)

if I click update KDE stable would like that 3) is suggested to update (as I’m looking in KDE stable repo,yast should shows blue only the ones updatable in the vendor I’m looking into)

Is it possible to have a such behaviour?

the vantage in my opinion is that I can update the blue ones for a stable repo and for the unstable repo only the blu ones in that repo

AFAIK this is not possible. I’ll try to explain why I think it is: it would give you the means to easily mix packages for f.e. KDE from different vendors/versions; you might install KDE packages from update, that would need a the distro’s version of KDE. IMHO dependency hell would be the result.