after installing 11.3 (i586) no gateway with DHCP

I have upgraded a Dell Latitude 820 from 11.2 to 11.3. Upgrade seemed without any problems, except that the laptop did come up with working LAN/WLAN (a IP address received by DHCP) but without a gateway.

For the test I did the same with a other (old) laptop (Dell latitude C400), an upgrade from 11.2 to 11.3. The same problem. OK, let try a fresh install. (= boot with network-cd and install over HTTP [internet]). During the install, DHCP works perfect. After reboot, the same problem; a IP-address but no gateway. This is the first time I have encountered this problem (with version 10.3,11.0,11.1,11.2 there was no problem).

I can not believe that I am the only one. Anybody who has a clue? (Yes I know how to set a default gateway manually; but that is the fun with DHCP, you should not have to…)
dmesg does not give me anything interesting, so what is this? KDE, or LXDE desktop, it does not make a difference

I have seen bug reports related to this:

https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=623409#c20

See post #25

Yes!, you are right! And there is already an update available; Just do a ‘online-update’ with Yast and the problem is solved.

Thanx deano_ferrari!