Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: openSUSE, multimedia(aka restricted formats), zypper, one-click, reop#17410, nightmare

Default Re: openSUSE, multimedia(aka restricted formats), zypper, one-click, reop#17410, nightmare

Judging by your posts, your attitude and general knowledge - nothing lost there. Also, Taral's troll posts were much more elaborate, well generally, than your - you should take some pointers from him/her/it.
    Once again you have clearly demonstrated your superiority via name calling. I just WISH I had the intelligence and insight required to determine whether "Troll" is more or less derogitory than "Ranter" . I would respond in kind, but alas, I lack the general knowledge to find the right word.

Your childishness and nasty attitude disgust me!

Your self-absorbed and petty excuses for unprovoked hostility toward the partipants in these forums (see your own words in #21) are pathetic.

In all fairness, you have demonstrated a genuine aptitude for being offensive; I'm just lost as to why you think this forum is a good place to practice.

Perhaps you need a new hobby .... boxing, mixed martial arts, a debating society, the Gerry Springer Show., .... there are many constructive avenues by which you could express your hostility toward humanity ... please DON'T do it here!

Please don't insult me again!

Blog Entries

Default Re: openSUSE, multimedia(aka restricted formats), zypper, one-click, reop#17410, nightmare

Please, stop this. Keep it (and yourselves) cool. Even if this is a soapbox, there's never any valid reason to express yourselves here like you're doing now.
    ° Appreciate my reply? Click the star and let me know why.

° Perfection is not gonna happen. No way.

http://en.opensuse.org/User:Knurpht
    http://nl.opensuse.org/Gebruiker:Knurpht

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysantine View Post
    Judging by your posts, your attitude and general knowledge - nothing lost there. Also, Taral's troll posts were much more elaborate, well generally, than your - you should take some pointers from him/her/it.

Bye bye, won't be missing you.
    Chrysantine, you have been here long enough to know the rules. You know that this sort of posting is the sort that only elicits responses in kind. All you get, is more of the same. Escalation after escalation. It does nothing to promote community. There is nothing here that you contributed. This is an example of a post where you tore down another member. So you don't agree with that member. That doesn't give you the right or the privilege to treat them this way. If everyone acted like you, we wouldn't have a community and then openSUSE would not exist.

Please remember to think of the community. If it doesn't build up the community in general, then maybe you shouldn't post it. Remember, that you always have an option in posting. You can always not reply, not post. If the post you want to say will do nothing but incite others, then maybe the best thing to do is not post it. Sometimes, you just have to bite the proverbial tongue and not post.

I write this here, not so much to get on to one individual, which it started that way, but to make everyone aware that we all need to consider these things. This community is a privilege, and as such we need to be responsible members, even in the soap box, and keep certain things in mind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234