Thread: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.9, openSuse branding, saving images

Question Mozilla Firefox 3.5.9, openSuse branding, saving images

Hi guys, sporadically and sometimes, right click image > save image as does not work, ie no response. If I close FF and restart, more often than not it does (same target image, natch)
    Anyone else have any experience here?
    I have tried the "advanced options" in java script under edit> prefs, but the problem persists.
    Would there be any point in starting from CLi and looking at/posting the output?

Tumbleweed/KDE/Ati Radeon R9 270/AMD FX-6300/8Gb DDR3

Default Re: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.9, openSuse branding, saving images

I have read about that bug before, only I am not sure whether this version was affected. You could try the current stable Firefox 3.6.3 from the Mozilla-repository.

Default Re: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.9, openSuse branding, saving images

Quote Originally Posted by wakou View Post
    Hi guys, sporadically and sometimes, right click image > save image as does not work, ie no response. If I close FF and restart, more often than not it does (same target image, natch)
    Anyone else have any experience here?
    I have tried the "advanced options" in java script under edit> prefs, but the problem persists.
    Would there be any point in starting from CLi and looking at/posting the output?
    I only know it has something to do with KDE4 integration, but never found a way to get rid of it.
    OpenSuse 13.1 with KDE 4.11 on Intel I7 930 motherboard Asus P6T SE - RAM 6 Gb
    - video card NVIDIA GT220 1GB - TV card Hauppauge WinTV Nova T stick