Thread: Software RAID

Default Software RAID

Hi, I've config my hard disk to software raid, 100mb raid1 boot/ 1gb raid1 swap/ 30gb raid0 root/ rest raid0 home. in my computer (sysinfo:/) nothing was showed in disk information field, can I do something to get this work?

Default Re: Software RAID

I don't think so.

I have set up raid on several different machines and the raid never shows up, just the /boot.

I would love to find a solution but days of searching google never produced a solution.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmachine View Post
    Hi, I've config my hard disk to software raid, 100mb raid1 boot/ 1gb raid1 swap/ 30gb raid0 root/ rest raid0 home. in my computer (sysinfo:/) nothing was showed in disk information field, can I do something to get this work?
    Sorry, I don't understand. Are you asking why the RAID doesn't work or why you cannot see the RAID in sysinfo? If you mean the latter, if it's any comfort, I don't see my RAID partitions either. But I know they are there and obviously my system is working. It seems to be a limitation of sysinfo. I'd be interested to know if there is something you and I are missing, but it's not an issue of concern to me since I can see the RAID partitions using df or mount in the CLI.

RAID work fine I just want to make sysinfo:/ show the partitions