Thread: Nautilus Elementary Mod

Default Nautilus Elementary Mod

There's an Ubuntu variant of Nautilus called Elementary Nautilus which aims for a tighter and sleeker Nautilus as opposed to the stock GNOME one. The modified one is really good, sleek and has RGBA (transparency support) through Metacity compositing enabled.

I've created a set of RPMs and they should be building on OBS anytime now. Wanted to get the community's opinion on this modified nautilus build. Screenshots follow...

Image Sharing

Default Re: Nautilus Elementary Mod

Did you ever get these RPMs up on the OBS? I've just had a quick search for "elementary" and "nautilus-elementary" on the software search page and couldn't find anything.

Index of /repositories/home:/anshuljain:/nautilus_rgba/openSUSE_11.2

Is for GNOME 2.28 only. Haven't been able to look into patching Nautilus 2.30 for 11.3

nautilus_rgba? That'd be why I didn't find it Thanks.

Can someone please tell me how can i install Nautilus-elementary and Nautilus-mod (breadcrumbs) in opensuse 11.4_x64 with Gnome 2.x please?

im sick of these ubuntu-fanboys all around the internet, they really just a bunch of ex-windows users, they dont realize that what they should be doing is for Linux not for a specific distro! ridiculous!

help please!