Need some help with mouse gestures

Novice linux user. Just switched from ubuntu to suse. trying to figure out my options for mouse gestures. I used easystroke on ubuntu, and it worked well enough to be functional. I triend opening Xstroke in suse, but it just adds an icon down by the notification panel. right click and left click seem to turn it on and off, but i’ve yet to find any configuration menu of any kind. I’ve also found the ‘input actions’ section of the personal settings menu, but i’m having a hard time making heads or tails of it.

Basically, what I need is pretty simple. I have a single application that I would like to add more control functionality through the mouse. I don’t even necessarily need gesture control, in fact if i could just make my extra mouse buttons perform specific keyboard commands (F11, ctrl++, etc.) that would be fantastic. If I could set it to do different things on different programs, great. Any ideas? remember, I’m a noob! thanks!

Hi
You can get easystroke from the contrib repository.
http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=openSUSE%3A11.2&p=1&q=easystroke
If you use the 1-click, just make sure you don’t stay subscribed to the
repository, there is a checkbox to uncheck.

Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.27.45-0.1-default
up 7 days 1:51, 4 users, load average: 0.34, 0.18, 0.11
GPU GeForce 8600 GTS Silent - CUDA Driver Version: 190.53