Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Songbird only able to play current song & the next one

Default Re: Songbird only able to play current song & the next one

Nice...I just install Google Chrome (before this, cannot), flash is on everything seems ok..

Yes, I got Scribus from software search. I'll try to find then..

For compiz, maybe I should check it more..

So, these "zypper dup" is basically replace my installation with only 'stable' package from packman & SUSE repo isn't? What happen if I do these 1-click? What should I look after?

btw, I conclude that the Songbird problem I mention is came from Songbird's own bug.. or not?

Sorry for my bunch of question..

"zypper dup" performs a distribution upgrade. It upgrades (or downgrades) the packages to versions found in your repo list, according to the priority you set (a lower number results in a higher priority). It's also a way to fix dependency problems in the system. When you do 1-click, you have the option to subscribe to the repo from which the package came. If you don't (or delete the repo after), the package might be removed if there's a dependency problem. That's what happened to you with Chromium.

I -think- that the Songbird version in Packman might have a few bugs, yes. Or, it could be a problem with our installations, or with openSUSE GNOME (I don't remember this happening in KDE). Anyway, Banshee works fine for me, so I didn't investigate any further.

Note about repo's. It is fine to install even oneclick and to keep the repository but DISABLE it after the install so no additional package get drawn in.

Blog Entries

Trouble is, I give you advice and now you can't wait - and you go off and do some more Oneclicking and bork it all up again.
    Heavens knows what you have installed.

Google-chrome installs easily from here: Google Chrome for Windows - Terms and Conditions Agreement
    Then after, just open software management and accept the licence/key.

Songbird works fine and what exactly is purple?
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

Sorry caf4926, I'm off because its already midnight & I fell slept while wait zypper to finish (low bandwidth here).. No. I'm not do any 1-click after I follow your advice, I'm just asking is it save to do 1-click..

yes chrome is install & running after I do zypper. before that I can't..

About the purple..well, the songbird team might absolutely in mood about purple. They change the whole GUI into purple and named the new GUI as 'purple rain'.. you figure

btw, thanks again for the replay folks..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123