firefox doesn't start anymore

I updated to firefox 3.6 from the repository, it works bad, so I come back to 3.5 from the repository, now firefox doesn’t start anymore.
try with click not work
try by console with
firefox not work
/usr/bin/firefox not work
/usr/lib64/firefox/firefox not work
also try with -p and -safe-mode not work

permission of that files are rwxr-xr-x group=root user=root

if I launch it by superuser it works

linux-dvkc:/home/pla/Documenti # firefox
kmozillahelper(19259): Session bus not found

KCrash: Application ‘kmozillahelper’ crashing…
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.
drkonqi(19265): Session bus not found

*** nss-shared-helper: Shared database disabled (set NSS_USE_SHARED_DB to enable).
linux-dvkc:/home/pla/Documenti #

how can I solve??
thanks guys, Im using arora and chromius now:)

try renaming .mozilla to .mozilla-backup

try FF again

thanks, solved in that way, how can I find back the passwords saved?

Now that is probably going to confuse you. All your settings are in the folder you renamed.

if you copy all the files from the firefox default
to your new area

.mozilla/firefox/3vbwf2j7.default/

Your number default (I show in red) will be different. And it will be in .mozilla-backup that you are looking

It should be something like this

blocklist.xml      compreg.dat             dh-media-lists.rdf  extensions.rdf      permissions.sqlite     prefs.js         signons3.txt           webappsstore.sqlite
bookmarks.html     content-prefs.sqlite    dh-smart-names.rdf  formhistory.sqlite  persdict.dat           search.json      signons.sqlite         XPC.mfasl
cert8.db           cookies.sqlite          downloads.sqlite    key3.db             places.sqlite          search.sqlite    urlclassifier3.sqlite  xpti.dat
cert_override.txt  cookies.sqlite-journal  extensions.cache    localstore.rdf      places.sqlite-journal  secmod.db        urlclassifierkey3.txt  XUL.mfasl
compatibility.ini  dh-conv-rules.rdf       extensions.ini      mimeTypes.rdf       pluginreg.dat          sessionstore.js  user.js