Thread: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 9a795806

Angry Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 9a795806

Does this warning look familliar to anyone, it is slowing down my installations and updates and repo reloading ......
    ex. 1-2 minutes between every little update, and this error pops up every time

warning: /var/cache/zypp/packages/ftp.skynet.be-suse/x86_64/libavformat52-0.5.21000svn-0.pm.1.4.x86_64.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 9a795806

Arghhhh again, what did I do this time!
    A Newbie to SUSE, thank goodness, and thank you, these forums make the difference
    and I will always leave a thread "SOLVED" with noobies in mind, like I would like!

Default Re: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 9a795806-SOLVED!

OK, it solved itself after a reboot, (the third, and I even went into default basic mode to update, upgrade, and patch everything which could only have helped but after the second reboot , nope ...the problem was still there, some more installations, arghhh slowwwww, reboot , and alas, now it's all fine,,,....hmmmmm

well, not complaining
    A Newbie to SUSE, thank goodness, and thank you, these forums make the difference
    and I will always leave a thread "SOLVED" with noobies in mind, like I would like!