trying to install Firefox 3.6 but YaST says "3.5 is needed"

I am on OpenSuSE 11.0 running Firefox 3.0. I want to upgrade Firefox to 3.5 or 3.6 but all I can find in /pub/opensuse/repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0/x86_64 is MozillaFirefox-3.6.0-1.2.x86, or MozillaFirefox-branding-openSUSE 3.5-3.9.x86.

When I try to install MozillaFirefox-branding-openSUSE 3.5-3.9.x86 I am told I need to install Firefox 3.5 because of failed dependencies. I have looked around on the internet for an RPM for this version but can’t find it.

Can someone help me by either telling me where I can find the correct RPM to install, or advise me with other instructions to wean my old 11.0 system of the old Firefox?

By the way I can not upgrade this system to 11.1 or 11.2 because it is a production machine. However, I debug on this machine using Firebug and I would just like to bring these two tools up to date. Thanks for the help.

You can find current versions for Mozilla Software here: Index of /repositories/mozilla

Old versions (including FF 3.5) can be found here:
Index of /repositories/mozilla:/legacy

Try doing an unconditional update on mozilla repo, like this but on mozilla
carl4926 - Unconditional Update in Yast Software management

It’s been a while since I posted this. I should follow up with what happened. I tried an unconditional update on the mozilla repo and that did not work. I tried to find an old enough version of Firefox in an rpm and was unsuccessful.

I ended up uninstalling Firefox and removing all of mozilla’s firefox-related rpms that did not complain about other dependencies being broken. Once I did that I installed the latest Firefox rpm, which was successful.

Coincidentally or not, soon after I did these things, my copy of Zend Studio started to crash and became unusable. I am still trying to figure out why, but it sure seems odd that it started misbehaving on the heels of the changes I made to Firefox.