Thread: Questions About 11.2 :? :dont-know:

Default Questions About 11.2 :? :dont-know:

Ok so I've downloaded 11.2 just to see what the big deal about it is. So far I am nothing but confused. I can't seem to access the screensaver settings. Did 11.2 get rid of ScreenSavers? Because I liked turning my Screen into the Matrix (you know the cmatrix style). Lots of people might think that it's lame maybe, but I thought it was cool. Or is it just that I am so not use to KDE 4. Also I want to change the desktop and panels to suit me. That's kind of what I liked about KDE 3 because it was simple. I'm sure in KDE 4 it's simple, but again I'm not use to the KDE 4 settings. If anyone has advice would be really appreciated.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0GHz, Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 512MB
    1GB DDR RAM , SeaGate 750GB HDD, Multi-Boot - OpenSuSE 11.2 (32-Bit), Windows XP (32-bit), and Windows 7 Beta (Although it's really Vista Version 2 Beta)

Default Re: Questions About 11.2 :? :dont-know:

ALT+F2 and type Screen Saver into the box and choose the Screen Saver Settings, not the Run Screensaver.

Default Re: Questions About 11.2 :? :dont-know:

Ok thanks for that.
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0GHz, Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 512MB
    1GB DDR RAM , SeaGate 750GB HDD, Multi-Boot - OpenSuSE 11.2 (32-Bit), Windows XP (32-bit), and Windows 7 Beta (Although it's really Vista Version 2 Beta)