FireFox 3.5 Java stopped working?

I was trying to get the java based speed tests at dslreports.com to work and they would not come up. I installed Sun JAVA now YouTube stopped working /JAVA stopped working. Any ideas about what is going one? JAVA is enabled in FireFox.

Five hours of sleep no fun

Well JAVA 1.6 is installed and is working but Mozilla is crashing when I try to test the JAVA plug in. I recently installed Moonlight and it may have messed up my Flash player when it installed.

This is what YouTube tells me when I try to view a video. I was working until I installed Sun JAVA and moonlight. I uninstalled moonlight.

“Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe’s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.”

Well I checked and Flash player is stilled installed and Sun JAVA 1.6 is installed. Mozilla 3.5.2 is messed up some how no YouTube play back. Flash doesn’t work in Konqueror either but it does toss up the Flash window.

Some how Java pluging was disabled in Mozilla :stuck_out_tongue: I check it several time and didn’t see that :shame:

five hours of sleep :frowning: