Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Post fix ended with failures (mozilla)

  1. #1

    Default Post fix ended with failures (mozilla)

    Hi all,

    I'm nearly new in openSUSE 11.1 x64. System runs fine.
    I got an error message after automatic update of fixes (5 fixes).
    Message says: Dependencies couldn't be soluted at the end.

    Here is the further message:

    patch:MozillaFirefox-1312.noarch conflicts with mozilla-xulrunner190-translations-32bit.x86_64 < 1.9.0.14-0.1.1 provided by mozilla-xulrunner190-translations-32bit-1.9.0.13-1.2.x86_64

    Now I can tell you what is installed: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:1.9.1.0) Gecko/20090623 SUSE/3.5.0-7.1 Firefox/3.5

    How can I fix the problem? Deleting a packet?
    Would be fine if you could give me some help.

    Thank you,

    Greets,
    DB_Frickler

  2. #2

    Default Re: Post fix ended with failures (mozilla)

    Allright, thread could be closed.

    I look in Yast and followed to the error marked software, it said newer software is available.
    So I chose the first option on the multiple choice list and let:
    mozilla-xulrunner190-translations-32bit-1.9.0.13-1.2.x86_64
    be replaced through
    mozilla-xulrunner190-translations-32bit.x86_64 < 1.9.0.14-0.1.1

    Some not fitting packages were deleted by Yast, newer ones were installed.
    Totally ok.

    Greets,
    DB_Frickler

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •