kopete cannot connect/login to ICQ

I use openSuSE 11.1, KDE 4.1.3 and kopete 0.60.3

When trying to connect an ICQ account it says:
sign to icq with your account XXXXXXX failed

I googled much, but with no result.

The official kopete KDE web-site says there is somewhere 0.7.1 kopete version, but not in official openSuSE repositories.

I don’t want to use pidgin because of it’s very poor interface abilities. Especially, after Miranda under Windows.

First things first: LISTEN to Kopete. Please open it via command line and use it until the error pops up.
Take a look at the output in console and do further googling or post the output as quote here. Good luck!

First things first: LISTEN to Kopete. Please open it via command line and use it until the error pops up.
Take a look at the output in console and do further googling or post the output as quote here. And…are you sure you didn´t forget your password?

TheMaks, I didn’t forget my password. Here the ICQ account is working at pidign right now.

I have Gtalk, MSN, Jabber accounts working ok.
I ran kopete from command line, it opens in KDE. All contacts are offline. When I rightclick on a contact except ICQ and change status to online - nothing happens in console.
When I rightclick on an ICQ account - there is a message.The message is BEFORE I choose to change my status to online. When changing it to online and getting ICQ message in KDE “sign to icq with your account XXXXXXX failed”, there is no change in terminal window.
Then I exit

gruz@gruz:~> kopete
kopete(6856)/libkopete Kopete::PluginManager::loadPluginInternal: Unable to find a plugin named ' "" '!
Object::connect: No such signal Client::chatRoomConnected(WORD,QString)
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'oscarclient')
gruz@gruz:~> kopete(6856) OscarStatusManager::onlineStatusOf: Kopete::OnlineStatus doesn't exists for internal status  4278190592  Using basic status for type  0

gruz@gruz:~>

When right-clickig on ICQ account, as I described, the error message is in this fragment:

gruz@gruz:~> kopete(6856) OscarStatusManager::onlineStatusOf: Kopete::OnlineStatus doesn't exists for internal status  4278190592  Using basic status for type  0

When trying to find and answer I mentioned some words about kdenetwork. But I have the latest one from the official repository.

The same thing…

• stopped apparmor and firewall. made no sence
    Any other idea?

I still have no solution. I use pidgin because there is no other way out.

A solution to Kopete’s ICQ woes can be found here: #547570 - kopete: Kopete cannot connect to ICQ server for some users - Debian Bug report logs](http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=547570#15)
In my kopeterc the new section resides between [HTML settings] and [IdentityManager].