Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 64 bit chromium anyone?

Default Re: 64 bit chromium anyone?

ok i've tryed something and was watching terminal when i typed ./chrome this is the first error but i still get the first window asking to import firefox settings
    chris@fh7q:~/chrome/chrome> ./chrome
    [12976:12976:7494590314:ERROR:chrome/browser/google_update_settings_posix.cc(73)] Not implemented reached in static bool GoogleUpdateSettings::GetLanguage(std::wstring*)
    then i uncheck the import firefox settings and still get the rest of them errors from previous post grr okay whatever lol

I have a thought, what type of Java are you using?

P.S. Where do you have that font??
    How does a linux geek make love??

- rtfm; unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; zip; sleep;

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc65 View Post
    ok i've tryed something and was watching terminal when i typed ./chrome this is the first error but i still get the first window asking to import firefox settings
    chris@fh7q:~/chrome/chrome> ./chrome
    [12976:12976:7494590314:ERROR:chrome/browser/google_update_settings_posix.cc(73)] Not implemented reached in static bool GoogleUpdateSettings::GetLanguage(std::wstring*)
    then i uncheck the import firefox settings and still get the rest of them errors from previous post grr okay whatever lol
    Funny thing, i get the same message when i clear the settings. I wonder if chrome doesn't store some settings somewhere else too

- rtfm; unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; zip; sleep;

how do i figure out what java im running?
    im not sure where that font is and don't know where i got it lol so im guessing it is wherever the fonts go and i was looking under /user/share/fonts and don't find it anywhere
    im using that font under config desktop for the system wide font so im gonna change that to something else and see if that works

Do you have kfind? Try to look for that font and install it system wide?

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBendingRodriguez View Post
    Do you have kfind? Try to look for that font and install it system wide?
    well after changing the font to comic sans ms bingo i got chrome running so wherever that font is installed it isn't system wide like you said so i will just stick with this one lol

So you need to find it as it must be somewhere on the disk

How are your first impressions of chrome? (besides having problems with starting it but it wasn't chrome's fault )

Keep in mind that this is merely a pre-alpha release

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBendingRodriguez View Post
    So you need to find it as it must be somewhere on the disk

How are your first impressions of chrome? (besides having problems with starting it but it wasn't chrome's fault )

Keep in mind that this is merely a pre-alpha release
    you first impressions of "using" it im really liking it alot and is very fast and im posting from it now the only thing im not liking about it is the way the bookmarks open up

WOW!

blindingly fast
    haven't even messed with extensions but javascript is stunning

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc65 View Post
    you first impressions of "using" it im really liking it alot and is very fast and im posting from it now the only thing im not liking about it is the way the bookmarks open up
    Do you mean that they open in the same tab on which you may have something ?? Click on the bookmark with the middle mouse button

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast