Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on Mods (Taps foot)

Talking Come on Mods (Taps foot)

I am seeing posts about religion, buying Firewood, etc. Someone is sleeping on the job I swear if I see one for adult toys and lizards I am out of here
    Once you install a modem, the government can look into your computer and watch everything you do! That's why every night before I go to bed, I turn the monitor to the wall.

Default Re: Come on Mods (Taps foot)

By the way I am joking. I know you all get rid of those ads fast. I just like to be a pain in the butt at times, lol.
    Once you install a modem, the government can look into your computer and watch everything you do! That's why every night before I go to bed, I turn the monitor to the wall.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suse_amd64x2 View Post
    I am seeing posts about religion, buying Firewood, etc. Someone is sleeping on the job I swear if I see one for adult toys and lizards I am out of here
    I see a lizard crawling all over the top of my page by the openSUSE Forums title ... not sure yet if that is my aging eyesite and arthritic pain thats causing the strange vision ?

Blog Entries

Funny you should mention that religion spam. I clicked on report but a mod had beat me to nuking it. Who says they are not on the beat?

Hmm, if you are that impatient, maybe you should volunteer to be a spam terminator. Cheese, people are so impatient these days, danged whippersnappers can't even wait a millisecond.

Blog Entries

What you don't see is how much we nuke before it's ever reported. There is a whole heap of it lying in the mod section.
    Tumbleweed_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

lol Mods should be able to do it faster then the whole five seconds it takes them now

Actually I know what it is like trying to filter that **** out. The mods here do a great job, I know it can be a serious pain. But I am always here to help in my own way, yes being a pain is VERY helpful

Quote Originally Posted by suse_amd64x2 View Post
    lol Mods should be able to do it faster then the whole five seconds it takes them now

Actually I know what it is like trying to filter that **** out. The mods here do a great job, I know it can be a serious pain. But I am always here to help in my own way, yes being a pain is VERY helpful
    Spam is apparently more important than tougher actions against trolls and ranters. I hope this forum gets an in-flood of them and just sit back, grab the popcorn and be amused in how fast they'll change their policies and rules

mutex1 wrote:
    > suse_amd64x2;2028128 Wrote:
    >> lol Mods should be able to do it faster then the whole five seconds it
    >> takes them now
    >>
    >> Actually I know what it is like trying to filter that **** out. The
    >> mods here do a great job, I know it can be a serious pain. But I am
    >> always here to help in my own way, yes being a pain is VERY helpful

>
    > Spam is apparently more important than tougher actions against trolls
    > and ranters. I hope this forum gets an in-flood of them and just sit
    > back, grab the popcorn and be amused in how fast they'll change their
    > policies and rules
    >
    >

So censoring differing ideas is more important then getting rid of spam?
    I know where my priorities lie.

I just wanted to say that this was not suppose to be a serious thread. It was my poor attempt at humor. I really have to stop doing that or at least get a sense of humor, lol.

Blog Entries

I think I'd rather have the Mods consulting about possible trolling and providing warnings when warranted than to have Mods who wake up on the wrong side of the bed making rash decisions while I'm weeding through tons of spam and advertisements.

Sometimes the trolling isn't trolling, but spam is spam forever!
    "Linux provides freedom, problem is most users don't know what it is or how to use it." ~me
    Friends don't let Friends wear red shirts on away parties!
    Linux User #477531 | Danbury Area Computer Society (www.dacs.org)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast