Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Firefox 3.5

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bella Vista, AR
    Posts
    69

    Default Firefox 3.5

    When will Firefox 3.5 be available for OpenSuse 11.1? I've been waiting forever.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The English Lake District. UK - GMT/BST
    Posts
    36,719
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    Add this repo:
    Index of /repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.1

    Then update all in that repo via software management
    Leap 15_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

  3. #3
    brassy NNTP User

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    TV-VCR wrote:
    > When will Firefox 3.5 be available for OpenSuse 11.1? I've been waiting
    > forever.


    get a grip on reality dude! it was only released 19 days ago!! and
    when released it had a critical security problem...fixed three days ago..

    --
    brassy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    /dev/swat
    Posts
    1,181

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    Is 3.5.1 available through repo?
    Linux[openSUSE, KDE], PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Tech News, etc :
    http://anl4u.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Levin, New Zealand
    Posts
    227

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by mmarif4u View Post
    Is 3.5.1 available through repo?
    sure is, as per caf4926 reply


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    /dev/swat
    Posts
    1,181

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    Yeh..it is.
    Thanks.
    Linux[openSUSE, KDE], PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Tech News, etc :
    http://anl4u.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bella Vista, AR
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by caf4926 View Post
    Add this repo:
    Index of /repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.1

    Then update all in that repo via software management
    I added that repository when I first installed SUSE. Firefox 3.5 has never shown up in it. I have tried re-adding it multiple times (including today) and removing Firefox multiple times (including today) to no avail.


    Quote Originally Posted by brassy View Post
    TV-VCR wrote:
    > When will Firefox 3.5 be available for OpenSuse 11.1? I've been waiting
    > forever.


    get a grip on reality dude! it was only released 19 days ago!! and
    when released it had a critical security problem...fixed three days ago..

    --
    brassy
    I think you need to calm down, seriously.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The English Lake District. UK - GMT/BST
    Posts
    36,719
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    open a terminal please and do this and post result

    Code:
    zypper lr --details
    Leap 15_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

  9. #9
    brassy NNTP User

    Default Re: Firefox 3.5

    >> brassy
    > I think you need to calm down, seriously.


    i'm so calm i'm hardly breathing.

    --
    brassy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •