Thread: Missing Perl for Irssi Aspell

Maintech NNTP User

Exclamation Missing Perl for Irssi Aspell

I can't find the right pearl modules for Aspell to work correctly in irssi.

Code:
    Can't locate Lingua/Ispell.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/maintech/.irssi/scripts /usr/share/irssi/scripts 
              /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 
              /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 
              /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 
              /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at (eval 1426) line 34

That is for one version of Aspell and this is the other:

Code:
     Can't locate Text/Aspell.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/maintech/.irssi/scripts /usr/share/irssi/scripts 
              /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 
              /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 
              /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 
              /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at (eval 1418) line 61.
    Both are perl modules. I have looked all through the package manager and can't find what I need. Googled to see if there was anyone else with this issue in SuSE but I guess no one is concerned that their spelling is correct.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Missing Perl for Irssi Aspell

Have you checked to see if there is a contributed package in the factory? software.opensuse.org > Search

Otherwise you may have to download it from CPAN and install it yourself.

As for speling, sorry, spelling , Firefox has check as you type into text boxes, and I seldom use a word processor these days.