few small problem I found after upgrade to 4.3 rc1

I found few small problem .

1. about the device notifier .

• in previous version of kde, when I plug in my thumb drive, the device notifier will show up and few second later it will auto hide . but on kde 4.3 ,it stay on screen . I have to click on the desktop then it will go way.
    • the screen is too big , how many gadget that they think will be plugin at the same time .
    • too slow to hide after I click on it to launch dophin.
  2. about twin view .
    in kde 4.3 my twinview not working properly . I usually set second monitor as clone . but in kde 4.3 when I click apply , my first monitor turn blank/off while my second monitor turn on . I try few option but all endup first monitor turn blank/off .

3. about panel .
    when I start a program (ex dolphin) usually on the panel it will append the right . but on kde 4.3 , it append to the left . sometime it rearrange it self . the last program suppose to be at right most become at left most.

things that fix in 4.3

1. bluetooth manager finally work . now when I switch on the bluetooth , the bluetooth manager auto load on the tray . when I switch off , bluetooth manager auto stop . no more error prompt like previous . rotfl!
  1. OK for me

2. N/A

3. Not getting this, I think. Trouble understanding that.

ok for number 3 try this.

make sure you take note of the panel at the bottom

1. run a terminal
  2. run firefox
  3. run dophin

on panel the application should be arrange like this
terminal - firefox - dolphin

but it endup like this
dolphin - firefox - terminal

I don’t understand why it become like that.

Aktually it rearranges depending on what is being viewed if that makes any sense. I generally run Opera and FF with many tabs open in each. I also have kcalc running permanently. On the taskbar the order would be Kcalc - Opera - FF. When I switch tabs in FF, its position will change from being next to Opera on the right to being on the left of Kcalc, ordered FF - Kcalc - Opera. IOW, its position changes dynamically. I think this is what is discussed here. It be frustrating when in FB and getting a notification that FF keeps switching position and U can’t bring it to the fore by clicking on it.

Mine works fine with Task Manager settings like this
http://thumbnails19.imagebam.com/4100/4a43ff40999697.gif](http://www.imagebam.com/image/4a43ff40999697/)

thanks . solved

Excellent!:wink: