Thread: Bootloader entry mising

Unhappy Bootloader entry mising

Hi guys.I'm in serious trouble.I had Opensuse 11.0 installed and configured.I was playing around with the bootloader ,and through Yast for some reason deleted it...along with the bootloader unfortunately YAST also got deleted.I tried to install the bootloader again,but YAST was missing.After I rebooted I found Grub present but only with windows Xp entry.

I used the Opensuse recovery disc.But through repair option when I tried to install the bootloader, it always gives me an error.What should I do??

Hi guys.I'm in serious trouble.I had Opensuse 11.0 installed and configured.I was playing around with the bootloader ,and through Yast for some reason deleted it...along with the bootloader unfortunately YAST also got deleted.I tried to install the bootloader again,but YAST was missing.After I rebooted I found Grub present but only with windows Xp entry.

I used the Opensuse recovery disc.But through repair option when I tried to install the bootloader, it always gives me an error.What should I do??

Last edited by caf4926; 11-Jun-2009 at 10:21. Reason: dupe merge again!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bootloader entry mising

Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

Blog Entries

@vkam2000
    That's 3 identical posts I have just merged. Enough already!
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

That was totally by mistake,was reloading the page,maybe got merged cause of that !!!

Thanks guys.Error Solved, I started the installer from the Disc and then performed a repair.