Bootloader entry mising

Hi guys.I’m in serious trouble.I had Opensuse 11.0 installed and configured.I was playing around with the bootloader ,and through Yast for some reason deleted it…along with the bootloader unfortunately YAST also got deleted.I tried to install the bootloader again,but YAST was missing.After I rebooted I found Grub present but only with windows Xp entry.

I used the Opensuse recovery disc.But through repair option when I tried to install the bootloader, it always gives me an error.What should I do??

Hi guys.I’m in serious trouble.I had Opensuse 11.0 installed and configured.I was playing around with the bootloader ,and through Yast for some reason deleted it…along with the bootloader unfortunately YAST also got deleted.I tried to install the bootloader again,but YAST was missing.After I rebooted I found Grub present but only with windows Xp entry.

I used the Opensuse recovery disc.But through repair option when I tried to install the bootloader, it always gives me an error.What should I do??

Good help here
GRUB Boot Multiboot openSUSE Windows (2000, XP, Vista) using the Grub bootloader.

MBR is the key
http://files.myopera.com/carl4926/albums/671478/18.png
At this part in the bootloader settings only check MBR

@vkam2000
That’s 3 identical posts I have just merged. Enough already!

That was totally by mistake,was reloading the page,maybe got merged cause of that !!!

Thanks guys.Error Solved, I started the installer from the Disc and then performed a repair.