Please please be easy on me, I'm very much a noobe.

I did a fresh default install of 11.1 on a newer compaq AMD 2gb machine and weening off of Windows.

Suse seemed to install ok from the disk and the first program I need to get running is Virtual Box.

I downloaded VB and installed the package "Panam" or similar name KDE requested and VB installed alright.

I created the XP Pro machine within VB. The XP machine appears in the list window.

When I click Start within VB to begin the XP installation I get the message

"The VirtualBox Linux Kernel Driver (Vboxdrv) is either not loaded or there is a permission problem with /dev/vboxdrv. Re-setup the kernel module by executing
/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup "

So I open a console terminal,log in as root (SU) and type the said command.

It fails and directs me to the vbox-install.log.

That log says:

"Makefile:172: **Error: unable to find the include directory for your current Linux Kernel. Specify KERN_INCL=<directory> and run make again. Stop."

I used the default Suse setup so I guess what it's asking for would also be in a "typical" setup location.

Is it possible for anyone to know where the information it's asking for is located and exactly what I should type in the terminal console window to compile this correctly?

You can see I'm quite new to this and any help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Steve Fury