Wireless Setup for Dell Vostro 1310

Anyone know how to get wireless working on the Dell Vostro 1310. I have been able to get wireless setup and working fine on Ubuntu and Fedora 11 fine straight out of the box. But with OpenSuse 11.1 I seem to be having issues.

Here is my hardware info…

The card is integrated Device Spec is Wireless 1395 WLAN Mini-Card and Model is of course a BCM4312.

I went to Swerdna’s page located at Madwifi or Ndiswrapper Wireless Network Drivers - Suse/openSUSE 10, 11 - LAN & Internet access and that didn’t help at the moment. But I’m sure there is something that I’m just not doing correctly.

Also, I did checked here HCL/Laptops - openSUSE and of course my laptop isn’t even on there and I understand this laptop model is still fairly new.

I tried installing the ndiswrapper and that didn’t work and the BroadCom Drivers and that didn’t work. And more, importantly, the wireless card doesn’t even show up in KNetwork Manager or in Yast so I don’t even think its detecting the Wireless hardware.

Please help me if you can? I have no issue with replying back with info you may need from the command line to help you help me.

Go to the wireless subforum and read all the postings describing how to set up
the BCM4312 with ID’s 14e4:4315.

This is what fixed it correctly the first time…

PackMan :: Package details for broadcom-wl

from this post…

SuSE Linux 11.1 and Broadcom BCM4312 - openSUSE Forums

And thank you lwfinger for directing me to correct location