Hi everyone. When I installed suse 11.1 I didn't care much about the selected language, since english is ok for me,but would like however be able see special slovenian characters,they are čšžđČŠŽĐ( if you can see them ). When I work in oppen office I have no problem using them, but I encountered problem when trying to use movie subtitles in mplayer, they are simply replaced with some gibberish. Also if I open the subtitle files in gedit or kate I have to select code page win 1250 to get them display correctly, but still don't know how to make them display in mplayer correctly. Any suggestion welcome, thanks.