Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to install compiz screensaver?

Default Re: How to install compiz screensaver?

Oh, I didn't know you were posting that to me.

Yeah I wasn't trying to get help or anything; I realize it's not a stable repository, as every description it gives says everything is experimental. I was posting it to show it's possible to use and how awesome it is once you get it working. And also posting the glitch so if it's not fixed yet and someone else ends up with the glitch, they'll know the culprit of it.

Thanks for the warnings though, I'll keep them in mind if something completely horrible goes wrong

Take Care,

Ian
    Laptop: Dell Inspiron E1505 | OpenSUSE 12.1/Windows Vista | KDE | Intel CPU T2050 1.6 GHz | Intel 945GM | 3.2GB RAM
    Box: OpenSUSE 12.1/Windows 7 | KDE | Intel Core 2 Quad 8300 2.5GHz/core | nVidia Geforce 9500GT 1GB| 4 GB RAM

Default Re: How to install compiz screensaver?

Wasn't directed at anyone in particular just a general warning

From the sounds of things you understand the limits of your CPU. It's just I can see a few people go wow I want that without being aware of the consequences.
    Man first, have a try at Info, have a look at Wiki, if all that fails Scroogle!!!!!
    If I've helped click on the Rep button I don't know what it does but it sounds cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12