Thread: Mp3 music are static yet youtube videos sound well...

Default Mp3 music are static yet youtube videos sound well...

I'd like to know how this problem can be over comed. My soundcard is integrated with my Gigabyte DS3 intel core2duo motherboard, and it is a "82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller". And im wondering what are some good codecs to install to get Kaffeine video player to run

Default Re: Mp3 music are static yet youtube videos sound well...

Quote Originally Posted by k3ntegra View Post
    I'd like to know how this problem can be over comed. My soundcard is integrated with my Gigabyte DS3 intel core2duo motherboard, and it is a "82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller". And im wondering what are some good codecs to install to get Kaffeine video player to run
    I tried installing a 2 codec files from the repository named dirac and libavcodec, and then restarted. Now when i open a mp3 file in armorock, the armorock will freeze and crash..

Hi,

Did you follow this guide on installing codecs that I posted on your other thread?

Multi-media and Restricted Format Installation Guide - openSUSE Forums
    Laptop: Dell Inspiron E1505 | OpenSUSE 12.1/Windows Vista | KDE | Intel CPU T2050 1.6 GHz | Intel 945GM | 3.2GB RAM
    Box: OpenSUSE 12.1/Windows 7 | KDE | Intel Core 2 Quad 8300 2.5GHz/core | nVidia Geforce 9500GT 1GB| 4 GB RAM

Quote Originally Posted by ijbreakey View Post
    Hi,

Did you follow this guide on installing codecs that I posted on your other thread?

Multi-media and Restricted Format Installation Guide - openSUSE Forums

That guide makes alot more sense now after messing around with the repository all day . Thanks again man

Blog Entries

keep links like that bookmarked for future ref;

Hope it works out for you. Let us know if you struggle sorting any dependency issues when you disable VLC repo and do update all unconditionally in Packman.
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below