Hi there, good morning.

I installed last week openSuse 11.1 on my Acer Aspire One netbook, and it all went perfectly fine, all working as it should, and I did it from an external USB DVD, clean installation and the only system now on the netbook.

Before that, I had Windows XP running on it, and I mostly used it for studying, CBTNuggets, using Alcohol 52% application to play the ISOs, which is the format that these came on.

I've tried to do this on openSuse now, but I cant find anything similar to this Alcohol 52% application.
I tried with the default programs that come with openSuse system, Banshee, Totem, and the rest, none of them can play ISOs, then I downloaded and installed VLC player, same result, cant play ISOs...

The weird thing is that if I double click on the ISO itself, Nautilus file browser opens its contents, and I can actually browse through the folders, and I found the actual videos of the nugget itself, which are in ASF format...
I was able to extract the videos with Nautilus, and put them on my Home folder, but then I tried to play the videos again with everything I could, no luck...

I really need to make this work, I use this netbook primarily to study everywhere I go because of its size, so any help/info will be greatly appreciated, many thanks