For some reason I cannot seem to get K3B to create a simple .iso file!

I want to clone an audio CD and I could swear that K3B always saved them as a .iso image.

Now all it seems to support is .img and it also creates a .toc file. Plus for some unknown reason the image that it creates fails the md5 checksum!

This never happened before, I'm absolutely sure of that. I used to simply select "image only" and it just worked.

Also it won't even save the settings that I put in.

This is the same for both KDE3 and KDE4 versions under a (relatively) clean 11.1 64 bit install.

This is driving me nuts!