Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error compiling program

Default Re: Error compiling program

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson_Phillips View Post
    I use Dropbox in KDE and I don't have it integrated. It just runs in the system tray, just as it does with Windows. I have not tried intergrating it although I do use Nautilus in KDE. I simply have not seen the need for it.

The one click install at Software.openSUSE.org worked well. I did not let it keep the repositories after the install. I unchecked that box.
    thanks....maybe I'll move back to KDE...I've always been a KDE freak, but moved to gnome out of what I thought was necessity as I work from this machine. ah, maybe I'm just lazy...lol

Default Re: Error compiling program

I've switched to KDE4 now....good to be back I've got dropbox running fine without nautilus/gnome stuff....seems to be working great....got the file from this thread:

(1/12) - Latest Stable Build - 0.7.100 Dropbox Forums

then did this:

Dropbox in KDE (Linux) - Agnostic God

I've got all the systray info I had in gnome...only difference is the file folders in Dolphin aren't 'tagged' but who cares about that.....very please with this.

fwiw for posterity...
    Cheers, Big Ears!

DΞLL Precision M6500: i7-820QM w/USB 3.0, 8.0GB DDR3-1333, Intel x-25M 160 G2 + 500GB 7200.3, nVidia Quadro FX 3800M 1.0GB DDR3, RGBLED, Intel 6300//Win7Pro x64
    DΞLL Vostro 1220 //openSUSE 11.3 KDE/Win7Pro 32

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12