Compiling rkward with cmake : AUTOMOC error

I am running OpenSUSE 11.1 on my thinkpad T61 with a KDE4 desktop.

I installed R-2.8.1 from the repositories, but needed a GUI for it. I had installed rkward earlier on Ubuntu, so I decided to download the rkward 0.5.0 source from the rkward project page.

I get the following error when I try to compile it with cmake :

CMake Error at dataeditor/CMakeLists.txt:19 (QT4_AUTOMOC):
  Unknown CMake command "QT4_AUTOMOC".

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I have the qt4 headers installed and I do have the QT4_AUTOMOC macro in the /usr folder. I am pointing cmake to the correct folder with the source files including CMakeLists.txt. Also, rkward 0.5.0 is the only version which supports KDE4, so I dont really have a choice on it, plus, it was a very neat GUI, so it would be great if I could get it running.

Ideas anyone?

<bump>
Anyone?

Make sure you have libqt4-devel installed as well as both thje base R package and the Development R package. Also libkde4-devl and libkdecore4-devel.

Yup, I have all those installed. Still no luck.

I get the same exact error even though I have what I believe to be the necessary libraries and dependencies. Moreover, I looked in the datafiles directory and there is no CMakeLists.txt file there. The CMakesList.txt file in the rkward-0.5.0d directory does not contain the QT4-AUTOMOC command.

Hi,

if somebody is still interested:

I managed to compile rkward-0.5.0d with openSUSE 11.1 and KDE 4.2.96. Maybe this version of KDE4 is the reason why it worked for me out of the box?

I upgraded my KDE4 according to So installieren Sie KDE 4.2 / Online-Artikel / Artikel / Internal / Home - LinuxCommunity and simply did cmake, make, make install in rkward folder and it seems to work fine.

Greetings
Roglon