Thread: acer aspire 8930g audio problem

jhay0023 NNTP User

Question acer aspire 8930g audio problem

hi there, my name is jane...

i hope that you could help me.. i just got a new acer aspire 8930g. everything in the audio is fine except when im playing a bluray disc, coz i can hardly hear the character voices. the background sound audio is perfectly fine, its just the caharacter voices which is coming out on the front speakers which is the problem... but whenever im playing music or watching a video stream, the audio is perfect... i've tried and searched on how to adjust it but to no avail.. can you help me out please... thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: acer aspire 8930g audio problem

Quote Originally Posted by jhay0023 View Post
    hi there, my name is jane...

i hope that you could help me.. i just got a new acer aspire 8930g. everything in the audio is fine except when im playing a bluray disc, coz i can hardly hear the character voices. the background sound audio is perfectly fine, its just the caharacter voices which is coming out on the front speakers which is the problem... but whenever im playing music or watching a video stream, the audio is perfect... i've tried and searched on how to adjust it but to no avail.. can you help me out please... thanks
    jhay0023, we have a policy of only one thread per users problem.

I note you posted here already in someone else's thread:
    Sound on Acer Aspire 8930G - openSUSE Forums

and also started your own thread here already:
    Acer aspire 8930g audio - openSUSE Forums

Please, only one thread at a time. I am locking this current thread, and I ask all users to reply instead to the previous thread:
    Acer aspire 8930g audio - openSUSE Forums

Thank you for your understanding, and Jane, best of luck in sorting your problem.