BSOD screensaver - where to get?

I’m looking for the BSOD screensaver. I LOVE it (as Windows now runs in a virtual machine). Muhahaha…

Where to get the good stuff? rotfl!

TheMask***

Try typing this into google:

bsod screensaver

You’ll have in excess of 200,000 results on places to get it from and find that there is actually more than one version

What an awesome reply.

TheMask

I haven’t used linux in awhile(just started using again it after not touching it for 10+ years). But if memory serves me correctly Linux does not have BSOD’s. SO why would someone create a linux BSOD screensaver?

TheMask wrote:
> What an awesome reply. I am looking for one for OPENSUSE. F-U-C-K your
> “just-google-it” help crap. I’ve done that. Anything USEFUL from you?
>
> -TheMask-
>
>
You must really suck at google then.

Try this

http://www.novell.com/products/linuxpackages/opensuse11.1/kdeartwork4-screensaver.html

*found it googling, took about 1 minute

Mr. Beer

I would like everyone interested to remain calm and refrain from using profanities. @TheMask Please could you edit your post to remove the profanities ? If you have run out of time to edit,please contact a Moderator/Administrator, giving them the details of the edit

Andy

Mr. Beer wrote:
> TheMask wrote:
>> What an awesome reply. I am looking for one for OPENSUSE. F-U-C-K your
>> “just-google-it” help crap. I’ve done that. Anything USEFUL from you?
>>
>> -TheMask-
>>
>>
> You must really suck at google then.
>
> Try this
>
> http://www.novell.com/products/linuxpackages/opensuse11.1/kdeartwork4-screensaver.html
>
>
> *found it googling, took about 1 minute
>
> Mr. Beer

Also install the kde3 screensavers and xscreensaver.

Mr. Beer

I wasn’t trying to wind you up TheMask so calm down there, and every time I come here to ask about something I have a problem with myself I make a point of helping at least one or two other people in return if I can, so yes something helpful does come from me on occasion

The idea of the forum is to help people fix problems with things they can’t get working etc, at least that’s what I always thought

It doesn’t work if the person isn’t prepared to put at least a little effort in to help themselves, and I seem to recall this one isn’t the first thing you’ve asked that could easily be solved by a simple web search

People tend to be far more willing to help you when they can see you’re at least trying, and swearing at them really won’t make anyone MORE inclined to help you

@TheMask I have removed the objectionable material for you. In future please be courteous on the Forums.

Thanks
Swerdna

Do not post “Google for it” posts. There exists a more civilized way for doing this, like:
Take a look to this. :wink: