evolution exchange connector opensuse 11.1

Hello,
I have just installed openSuSE 11.1
Tried to configure Evolution
But, whereis the exchange connector to hook into MS Exchange server?
Is it called something else now?
I installed OS from a DVD I downloaded and found Evolution but cannot find the connector for exchange
Please help

I run with the mapi-provider instead: MAPIProvider - Evolution

It gives you really good native connectivity to Exchange 2007. I love it.

Is it stable enough for everyday use? I had tu enable IMAP on our Exchange 2007 beacuse of evolution exchange plugin incompatibility.
I tried mapi plugin some times ago and it was not what i need - crashed to often, luck of exchange features like calendar etc.

(MAPI) I’m using it daily to connect to an Exchange2007 SP1 server and I’m very happy with it so far. Take another look at it. It has come a long way since it dropped out of public view in Sept. Contacts, calendar and folders are working much better now.

What version of evolution are you using? I’m trying to connect to my Exchange 2007 but I don’t see support for 07 till evolution 2.26, and I don’t see any RPM’s for Suse until 11.2. I see Fedora, Mandriva, and Ubuntu all have evolution 2.26 or 2.27 ready in the repo’s.

As of now I’m guessing OpenSuse has no 07 exchange support unless you can enlighten us on how you got it working… :smiley: