Anyone tried Cedega with 11.1?

Since I upgraded from 11.0 (I used the “boot from Install CD, then select Upgrade” method), I can’t get Cedega to run any games. Here’s what it outputs every single time:

X Error of failed request:  BadImplementation (server does not implement operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  148 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_ShmCreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  3587
  Current serial number in output stream:  3593
X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  55 (X_CreateGC)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x4a00351
  Serial number of failed request:  3590
  Current serial number in output stream:  3593
libxcb: WARNING! Program tries to lock an already locked connection,
        which indicates a programming error.
        There will be no further warnings about this issue.

(output from Guild Wars)
A window appears briefly and vanishes just as quickly.
Wine (1.1.11) works just fine with Guild Wars (with some glitches Cedega didn’t have), so do Urban Terror and Postal 2.
I’m running a 64-bit system with an NVIDIA 7900GS, proprietary driver 180.18 (beta). Everything used to work in 11.0. Since my Cedega subscription expired long ago, I can’t update to Cedega 7.0, I’m currently using 6.0.2 but all older versions are failing as well.
I remember having had this once when I edited my xorg.conf to make KDE4 look nicer. The solution was to delete the line which set “AccelMethod” to “EXA”, but now this line isn’t there anymore, explicitly setting “AccelMethod” to “XAA” didn’t work either.
I also experience the same problem on my other PC, which is also 64-bit but uses a 6600GT with the same driver.
Has anyone succeeded in using Cedega with 11.1? (Could it be Cedega not getting along with Xorg 7.4?)
Any help is greatly appreciated.

BUMP
Please, anyone. I can’t be the only 11.1 user who still uses Cedega. I’d take “Works for me” as well as “I’ve got the same problem but I don’t know why” for an answer.

Has anyone got Cedega still working in openSUSE 11.1?

… sorry, double post …

I dont have this problem because im working with wine and didnt have any problems at all with it.

maybe your version is too old, i suggest. because i know the 7.* is working well with suse 11.1, a frined of mine uses it.