Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bluetooth Solution for openSUSE 11.1

prmottajr NNTP User

Default Re: Bluetooth Solution for openSUSE 11.1

After reading many articles throughout the net I got one that pointed to a repository with bluez3 for opensuse 11.1, however the rpms are no longer there. I wrote this article Paulo Motta Bluetooth no openSuSE 11.1 (currently it is in Portuguese, English coming soon) explaining my saga and how I got it to REALLY work with KDE 3.5 and the tray icon. It is understandable as a tech piece, but maybe you don't get to read the story for now. RPMs coming soon.

Has anyone been able to verify if these bluetooth issues have been resolved in 11.2 ? I want to upgrade my laptop to 11.2 but want to be sure it won't break bluetooth.

Quote Originally Posted by smoti51 View Post
    Has anyone been able to verify if these bluetooth issues have been resolved in 11.2 ? I want to upgrade my laptop to 11.2 but want to be sure it won't break bluetooth.
    I'm curious about this, too. I ended up going back to Windows on my primary computer after all the trouble I had with Bluetooth on my laptop, but I'm ready to upgrade my laptop to 11.2 and start using it again if it's working well now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345