Hi all,

Maybe someone can help me with this... I'm looking for compiz-fusion plugin/option to..ok, I don't know how to describe this but I will try...
When you have maximalized window, you can grab edge it will crook/fold just like you would do this with normal paper to see something what's behind it.

This was available in compiz some time ago..maybe it's deprecated?

I found two screenshots...

PS. How to properly describe this 'action' in English?