KDE4 and themes

I have been trying to install some new themes all morning now, using Eyecandy for your KDE-Desktop - KDE-Look.org I downloaded a few cool looking themes, I am by no means good with linux at all. Just installed last night but I have had a few brushes with it before. I read some documentation on the themes and found that I needed to get deKorator installed and working. I got it installed on my suse 11 64bit box, but whenever I go to add the theme, it doesn’t error out, but simply seems to accept that I added the theme and doesn’t list it in the list of themes.

Basically I’m just looking for a little bit of starter help here, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be lovely. My OpenSuse 11.0 install with KDE 4.0.4 (KDE 4.0.4 >= 20080505) “release 15.1” has had less then a day of play time, so theres really not too many repos that are set up besides default, and hopefully I haven’t screwed anything up yet >_>

Usually the packager of the theme will include instructions either in the archive or if you go back to kde-look for eg
NanoTeK.v3 Suite KDE-Look.org

On the page there are instructions.

However, don’t expect it to be plain sailing!

I tend to stick with what’s available through the repo’s.

The readmes with the themes dont help. Im using Dekorator but everytime I install a theme it just wont list it at all. I have no themes installed with dekorator is says and it doesnt give an error or anything =\