OS 11 Update patch problem

Just trying too see how I can solve this other wise it wont let me update other software in the update list as this error pops up first.

patch:desktop-data-openSUSE-extra-gnome-84.noarch conflicts with libpulsecore4.i586 < 0.9.10-26.3 provided by libpulsecore5-0.9.10-0.pm.2.i586
pulseaudio-libs-0.9.10-0.pm.2.i586 requires libpulsecore5, but this requirement cannot be provided

Thanks
Arek

Anyone I still have this problem and can’t update anything because of this error.

patch:desktop-data-openSUSE-extra-gnome-84.noarch conflicts with libpulsecore4.i586 < 0.9.10-26.3 provided by libpulsecore5-0.9.10-0.pm.2.i586
pulseaudio-libs-0.9.10-0.pm.2.i586 requires libpulsecore5, but this requirement cannot be provided

Its not that critical. You can ignore the dependency.

rather than saying, oh well its not a critial error just ignore…i looked into it. here is how i fixed it on mine.

You need to kill the process gpk-update-icon I did it this way:
in terminal type ps -aux
Press enter,
find the PID(2nd column on mine) for “gpk-update-icon”
type kill “PID Number you found”

Now you can go into the Install Software app.

Type “pulseaudio” in the filter box.
On mine several of these files were locked, unlock them. Then click on “pulseaudio-libs” and hit install and apply.

Technically you don’t need to install them since you unlocked them the next time the updater hits the error it will be able to install it since it won’t be locked.